Scroll to top
Markets Served by Nicom Maritime
As container volume and the number of ships carrying cargo to ports is expected to increase, having the right information will allow you to serve your community well—efficiently and safely. Our solutions provide value, are reliable and cost effective. Select the sector below that best applies to your operation to see how Nicom Maritime can help.
- Manage container dwell time and help cargo owners improve their logistics planning capabilities.
- Automatically calculate complicated billing information.
- Manage vessel and cargo movement.
- Web sites providing tools to the port community and for business development.
- Statistical, operational and resource utilization reporting.
- Lease management.
Maritime Exchanges/Ship Reporters
- Adopt an electronic information centre for ship and cargo processing.
- Record estimated and actual arrival date/time for each movement a vessel makes in a port.
- Provide your partners, such as importers, ship agents and operators, with 24/7 access to US Custom and Border Protection cargo manifest information and clearance status.
- Meet US federal reporting requirements by submitting advance electronic notices of arrival and departure to the Coast Guard.
- Dispatch and bill marine pilots with ease, while allowing them to review their appointments and rosters over the Internet.
- Maintain a record of services on individual vessels.