Port Operations & Revenue Tracking System (PORTS)
The Port Operations & Revenue Tracking System (PORTS) is a web based integrated vessel scheduling, cargo tracking and billing system for port authorities. PORTS’ features include:
- Web based
- Electronic manifest file import;
- Electronic vessel activity file import; and
- Tariff processing including Electricity, Welding and Cutting Permits and Dangerous Goods Permits
PORTS is also designed to integrate with your in-house accounts receivable.
The Port Operations & Revenue Tracking System creates billing information for multiple tariffs including:
- Harbor dues;
- Dockage fees;
- Wharfage and Throughput charges;
- Water and Electricity charges;
- Passenger charges; and
- Welding & Cutting and Dangerous Goods Permits.