IT Strategic Planning & Operational Review for Port Authority Management
Nicom Maritime provides a study of Information Technology operations and develops a plan for implementation. Nicom is exceptional due to its:
- in-house consulting capabilities
- understanding of the systems and technology issues considered important to a port, as well as its
- ability to bring together other consultants for specific tasks.
This study takes into consideration all aspects of a port:
- the method in which containers are handled,
- the paper flow in the office,
- the requirements of each department
- the personnel in the MIS department, and
- the current and planned use of technology in a port.